Friday 11 January 2013

PHOing It Up!

You know, often the funnest days start with work in the morning -___- oh well that's cause I like to get as many things possible done in one go. So yup had work in the morning.. a few unexpected things happened at work which meant that I couldn't leave on time which means I couldn't have lunch in time which means I was starving.. but no matter! It means that I could enjoy the food even more :D

Jeff and I went to have pho pho today at my usual pho place (across from north shore). I had the usual beef noodles and 3 colour + the necessary chilli, bean sprouts, mint and lemon to complete! So good. We chilled for a bit and then I had to leave cause YY and KK was coming over for din din!

It was the first time I saw them since HK but it felt like no time had passed. Same old sarcastic, seedy, touchy YY. -___- oh with short hair now. We had a very yummy dinner (courtesy of my wonderful mother) and chill. I got to drive them home and get more night hours. I thought I had about 65 hours, but tonight when I sat down and actually calculated it, I realised that I estimated a bit off track and only have about 55 hours ^^" ehehehe....  so now I need to try harder or I won't get my license on time! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment