Wednesday 9 January 2013

Back To Basics

Today's temperature: 37 degrees celsius. I was pretty excited for today.. even though the start was kinda dull -___- Woke up pretty early (7am) to get to work.. it was all the same old, but it was better than usual because I had something to look forward to afterwards. ^-^ Jeff picked me up from work and by then I was really thirsty so we had a drink at Sakuraya (I got a honey milk tea + pearls) which was very yummy, but expensive $5 cutting a hole in my wallet D::::: FF a bit >>>>>> got groceries > then we went to Huldy's house to cook runch and getting all domestic. We made butter chicken using chicken tonight hehe :) and we added EXTRA butter upping dat cholesterol :D hohoho in the end we sat in aircon chilling + eating.

Then we played some games (predominately BANGGG my favorite game!).. in bang Jeff was the renegade AND MADE A RECORD!!! First time a renegade actually won!!! solid effort.. but it was partly due to chance (drawing the right cards). Second game, I was the deputy and we won!!! hehe so happy :) victory is certainly sweet. Had a bit of a chill on the swingy chair and then watched ocean's 11.. that movie is so funny. I especially like the black guy that looks and talks like tim so funny! Then headed back home for dinner and rest :) Today reminded me that as frands it doesn't really matter what we do to have a good time..often the simplest activities can be fun as long as we're together. :) wow I'm so cheesy. but hey what's a blog without a bit of parmesan which btw I watched in a documentary the other day.. it's one of the natural foods that has the highest glutamate content (MSG- monosodium glutamate the stuff asians like to put in all their foods!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment